The following information describes new features, updates or changes to ryze. For a list of all changes and bug fixes, please see the Release Notes.
Release Date: 10 January 2023
Administrators can now configure webhook notifications for certain events in ryze. Webhooks can be set up for the following event notifications:
Standards and Studies:
- State Transition
- Download preparation (Completed or Failed) - Notifies if the asynchronous preparation of a file for download has completed or if the preparation has failed.
You can configure multiple webhooks or a single webhook can be configured for multiple events.
Webhook notifications return a JSON response that contains information on the type of event:
For Asynchronous Operations, the JSON response includes the following:
Notification type : “Asynchronous operation”
Event type: “Download preparation”
Status: “Completed” or “Failed”
How to add a new Webhook
Administrator users can create webhooks. To add a new webhook:
- Go to the Admin > Repository screen
- Click the Webhooks tab
- From here you can view existing webhooks. To add a new webhook, click Create .
- Add a Name and URL for the webhook.
- Select the event notifications to add to this webhook.
Performance improvements have been made to dataset conversions that reduce the time taken to complete conversion tasks.
UI Improvements have been added in this release, for a list of all UI changes, see the 7.0.0 Release Notes
Some examples of the changes in this release include the following:
- You can now duplicate an asset from the editor as well as copy Plugin Properties for an asset.
- Improvements to how assets are displayed when association/dissociating child assets
- Improvements have been made to how conflicts are managed when importing content.
- You can now add Conditional requirement rules for assets. Conditional variables are added to support ADaM standards where under certain circumstances the variable must be present.
There are API changes included in this release, including changes to Visualization APIs and a new route to request a File Asset’s files. Please see the release notes (FWS) and the updated API Documentation.